Tuesday, March 6, 2007

gosh..i'm superrr lazy to blog now...there's nothing much gg on at the moment. haha, ok maybe there were lots of stuff but it's sooo much that i've no idea where to start. where did i stop....from my last ski trip at north carolina...oh ya, the story which i owe y'all...the whole ski trip was really fun except that it was kinda dangerous becos we were so lousy at jumping off the seats( those cablecar-like seats at ski areas...). anyway, while going up, the ski stick dropped and fortunately kelly caught it with his legs...! hahaha....his face was soo funny and he was screaming cos he said that his legs v tired...but thanks anyway! THEN when we reached the top, we had to jump off the seat and ski down. BUT becos the area was crowded with our other friends, we had to jump in different directions. so he went right while i went left without knowing that to my left there was this pole at my feet which caused me to trip and get tangled up! and the worst part was that the seat was going right above my head...thank God i laid flat down...if not i'd have just concussed la...haha....but it was all fun! (sounds crazy) but yes!! i so loved that ski trip. =)
me and the guys(clarence, kelly and dylan) who were with me throughout the ski trip =)

No comments: