Thursday, March 8, 2007

while listening to my fave mambo music taken from jackspyder...thought i'd just update y'all abt what i've been doing over here for the past weekssss...

dearest pops popped by just last last weekend and of cos i was really happy!=) it's been mths since i last saw and held his hand...haha...felt like i was back home holding on to his arm and walking beside him...talking and laughing...it's weird how whenever i'm with him, i become a little girl protected by my dad. feels good though!haaha...it's the sense of security which i get from having him with me...or at least knowing he's near me...i was glad to introduce my friends to him and i believe he's happy and relieved to know that they're nice and reliable people. so to pops and momsie, stop worrying abt me. and yes! pa-ah...my friends love you...haha...they think you're very friendly and funny....hahaha...you're a great dad! =) thanks for the visit.
the nx big thing....JT concert!
justin timberlake........COOL. the way he moved and grooved was just awesome. my fave song which he sang was MY LOVE feat TI King. Both of them sang it really well and it made us want to groove along. i've no idea how to describe it to y'all....i'll just upload the pics. hahaha....


No comments: