Wednesday, January 31, 2007



jackspyder, me, yiping, huiting, junliang (cheers to johnson city! to more secrets-sharing!)

heya pple! i just went for my ski trip last weekend! AND it was grrrrrrrrrrreat! really wacky and fun. cos the pple i went with were awwwwesome PLUS skiing's simply F-U-N even though i came back with blue-blacks here and there. but all were worth it! hahaha....thanks to jackspyder and junliang for making my weekend!(cos they were the main organisers and of cos, they're part of my johnson city gang together with the 3 of us shown above- huiting, me and yiping! =)) to the left, to the left....(beyonce's irreplaceable! our fave car song cos it repeats on fm like nobody's business)

chem engin yr 2!-me, yiping, jane..(gossip-mongers...)
dylan wang JU-ON, me, yiping...

MR happy aka china man..haha..k la, KELLY n us

dr love(tim) and cool calvin with us!

andrew: mr darlie...check out his set of teeth.beautiful smile!

mr clarence: a really confident guy...haha...crappy too


will tell y'all more abt the ski trip in my nx entry....no time for now pple! =)

No comments: