Monday, July 16, 2007

ta-daaa!!! the birthday girl...! hahahaa..my mom la! went to pasta fresca for dinner cos she was craving for seafood spaghetti...the only kind that isn't too cheezy for her..started with seafood broth,2 cream of mushroom..followed by a seafood pizza and then seafood spaghetti and penne with crabmeat in white wine and tomato sauce...
for just my dad, my mom and me, it was more than enough..super full!
had dinner with my family, andrew and clar on the actual day of my mom's bday at fullerton...i didn't manage to take any pics of the food or what because.....they were too fast at clearing and serving the nx dish as the food was served to each individual...REGRETSSSSS!
anyway, i think my mommy enjoyed and was happy to see everyone at the dinner =) HAPPY BDAY!

No comments: